Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello Everyone! I had my remaining two drains removed on Thursday.. Yeah!!!!!! I was finally able to take my first shower on Friday and actually dry and curl my hair. Funny how such a small thing can seem so wonderful! I still have to keep my activity down and keep anything with repetition down with using my hands. Which, includes typing e-mail's. Hard to not do in this day in age. (This will be my quick exception.) We go back to the doctors in a couple weeks to continue the process of the reconstruction. They will start putting fluid in my breast to begin the work of stretching the skin. I never realized it was such a process. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers! We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! Love, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment